Help support Oak Hill Center to grow and offer political and cultural education in these times.
Oak Hill Center for Education and Culture is people powered. People committing their time, talent, knowledge, and money to helping to sustaining and expanding the center. We literally can't do this work without people, without YOU!
Your donation goes towards:
- Buying food, books, equipment, and materials for Books and Breakfast and other educational programs.
- Sustaining and improving the center as a space for community and social justice events, exhibits, concerts, and gatherings.
- Increasing the capacity of Oak Hill Center staff and volunteers to plan, coordinate, and execute outreach and educational programming.
(All donations are tax deductible!)
To donate online, click the donate button at the top of this page
Or Mail us a check
- Checks should be made out to "Fusion Partnerships"
- Write "Oak Hill Center" in memo line
- Mail to Fusion Partnerships, 1601 Guilford Ave., 2 South, Baltimore, MD 21202
*please note if your donation is going towards a specific program
Other ways to give
Donate in-kind goods
Oak Hill Center is always seeking donations for our Books and Breakfast Program. See our wish lists
- Book wish list
- Food List
We are also looking to build an internet and computer lab open to Midway residents and public during open library/studio hours. To donate your old (but working) desktop computer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like to help fundraise? Spread the word to family and friends? Help coordinate crowdsourcing campaign? Or grantwriting?
- Volunteer for our Books and Breakfast Program
- Email us to learn more about other ways of getting involved, email@example.com